- How To Lose Flabby Arms - User Instructions
The TarlEl’s® Arm Lift & Toner Systems solve the problem of flabby arms. It rejuvenates and firms up those upper arms. It’s safe, comfortable, and easy-to-use. The TarlEl’s® exercises and stimulates the arm muscles, promoting muscle tone and increasing muscle size. No exercises needed to get results.
Why TarlEl’s® Arm Lift & Toner Systems?
- Can be washed in the machine.
- It uses low frequency vibration to stimulate and firm the arm muscles.
- Use it for 15-30 minutes each day for 90 days. Most people begin to see results within 3 weeks
- Fits in arm of size 10 - 17.5 inches.
- Operates with 2 AAA batteries that lasts a day once fully charged. Battery not included.
- Wholesale available.
- Customized product available with logo or business name.
- Color choice is available, 6 colors (Black, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Turquoise and Pink).
- Weight: 3.2 Ounces
- Made in USA.
Turn the flabby arms into attractive!
- It is easy to use.
- Provide fantastic results.
- Firm the arm muscles.
- Give shape to the arm muscles.
NOTE: The products are the same; only the colors are different.
TarlEl’s Arm Lift & Toner System
- Open the small Velcro pocket, install (2) AAA batteries in the battery holder, and put it back into the pocket.
- Wrap the system snugly around each arm (or one arm at a time), and turn ON the battery switch.
- Use the System for 15-30 minutes (per arm) each day for 90 days. Most people begin to see results within 21 days. If yours takes a little longer, please be patient as the system firms those muscles for the first time in many years. Once the rejuvenation process begins, the results will definitely speed up.
- Replace the batteries as necessary.
- Remove the batteries, put the battery holder back into the small pocket and close the Velcro.
- Remove the strap from the loop and close the Velcro on the strip (so that it won’t stick to other fabrics).
- Place it into the washer with like colors. Do not bleach.
- When wash completes, open the battery holder and allow it to dry. Insert batteries; it’s ready for use.
- DO NOT PUT INTO THE DRYER
DO NOT OPEN THE ZIPPER (for professional service only)